Pages

What does this have to do with God?

Well...nothing, really. Except to say that the articles that I had written months ago have finally caught up to me and I have not had enough opportunity to keep ahead of the calendar.

Not to worry. The research and ideas and study are continuing and there will be more content coming in the near future. I have several things on my plate that I will be researching, reading, cross-referencing, etc.

Some of the topics I am working on are:


  • Authorship of the Gospels
  • Disparate details of the resurrection accounts
  • Slavery in the Bible
  • Secular morality
  • Extra-biblical writings
  • The Trinity
  • Sin in heaven
  • Letting God be God
  • Lot and the visitors
  • Early manuscripts
If there are any specific things that you would like me to cover or expound upon, please leave your comments below and I will try to get to them as time permits. In the meantime, thanks for reading and I do hope that you have been somehow blessed or enriched. 

I will be back soon. Until then, keep searching, keep asking and keep learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment